Friday 6 November 2009

what a mess :/

well i have realized how shit my life is and has been...

get bullied for 3 years
get beaten up
my auntie gets raped
my mum gets arthritis
my sister gets sexually assaulted and nothing gets done about it
and then there's all the little daily problems too

apart from those everything is fine.

at least i've got him :)

why is it when things start to look up they go straight back down again. i wish i had the guts to try and get back into football but i know there's no chance of getting back into it now.

got my school report today and found out that out of the a* and a i'm predicted i am only gettin that in 2 subjects.

got asked to sing in the christmas concert, thats a bit of a joke seeing as i cant even sing, stupid music teacher, then got dragged along to rehearsals, christmas so early and i didnt really feel like it.

my birthday's on monday :) and i dont feel like celebrating it at all. i even know what my parents are getting me this year, they know me so well that they have to get me to buy my own present, good one.

spent all morning making sure there was nothing for my mum to do or otherwise she would end up doing soemthing and ending up hurtin herself, especially as her arthritis is bad agen :( so i managed to do the housework in under and hour wiv my sister and go down to the shop to go get her some magazines all before i went to skool.

well there aint much else to say, just glad i've still got him :)

laterz xx
love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment