Sunday 15 November 2009

i love him even more...







everything he does just makes me believe in us even more and i know that i havent felt this way about anyone before. i hope that we can stay together, he means so much to me and i'm so glad that he is able to tell me everything :) i know that he means so much to me, just to hear his voice is amazing and i appreciate everything he does and am really glad he feels the same way. When we can spend some time together it is goin to be really special.

i watched a really good film today and i think that it has shown me that you have to take the chance you have to follow your dreams and do what you feel is right.

i've actually done some of my textiles coursework after putting it off for so long and i've even started my revision, i think scott is starting to have a good effect on me :)


laterz x
love you babee xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment