Thursday 16 September 2010

They say bad things happen for a reason, but no wise words gonna stop the bleeding

Well I haven’t written in a few days, they’ve been pretty crazy.

I’m meeting loads and loads of people which is great and getting to know other people even better. The work has increased by like a zillion and I’m starting to see a people’s other sides. Things get bitchy at college, really bitchy.

We lost our first football match, I don’t think I’ve made it onto the first team and I’ve managed to pick up another injury... GREAT!

So much stuff going on at the moment.

Had a good lunch with Lizzie, Cat and Shannen, it was really funny.

Business was funny with Zoe.

Media was GREAT, I loved it even if I was stuck in a group with the tallest person EVER, I mean he seriously was like three times my head (maybe a slight exaggeration)

ICT was good with Joe, he’s really funny, Fran is pretty call and Kirsty is awesome.

I miss having a boyfriend I can spend all my time with, especially now that I have a lot of spare time and just being able to spend time with him whenever we want, it’s really getting to me at the moment. The simple things like just being together that most people get. Add in a couple of people who like to be involved in everything then your head messes up a bit...

My sister’s off to uni on Saturday a majorly long journey to Bournemouth... fuuun...NOT

I need sleep, too much shit to be thinking about at the moment, people, stuff…..

I love this song at the moment:

And this one is pretty awesome too:

I’m trying to get back into playing my guitar but it’s proving to be quite hard with college at the moment.

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment