Wednesday 1 September 2010

Life is on the up

My boyfriend has officially made me poor, I’m joking, but I have spent loads of money in the last few days, Scott’s birthday present has definitely been the most I have spent over the last few days, especially as part of it was bought in the uber cool shop which sells amazingly cool stuff and i can’t say anything more than that because he will probably read this.

Major issues in being able to send Scott’s presents, I was originally going to go to my college enrolment and then post his present but the shop closed before i got there so I'm posting it tomorrow which means he should definitely get it on Friday!

Waterloo Road is back tonight! So this post is filling the time till that's on as I don’t have Scott to talk to.

I have a migraine so looking at the computer screen probably isn’t the best idea but i felt like writing.

I really wish I was able to give Scott his present in person but that won’t be possible, one of the many reasons why I hate us having the distance. There are quite a few other reasons too but I don’t think about those too much because of how good are relationship is even with the distance, yes we argue sometimes (more me than him) but things are really good at the moment, I just wish I could see him, I miss his hugs, and he makes me feel safe and is just really amazing and does loads of cute things.

I’ve got my college ID card and I look really weird in the picture on it,  my college planner is rubbish so I’m glad I’ve got a proper diary to use.

It was so funny when we went to the burger king in the hospital today (the hospital is right next door to my college), me, George, Mica, and Milly all had such a laugh! I can’t wait till we’re back properly I’ve missed everyone.

Everything seems to be going good for once, and I’m really happy.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment