Friday 10 September 2010

I’m Taking A Stand Today

Induction days of college are over, but it has been really good! I start my proper timetable on Monday which should be good, I’ve got quite a few free lessons so I should be able to do most of my work in college and I finish early on Mondays and Fridays!

There was some girl in politics today, who seemed to know everything, plus she only buys her stuff that’s made in England and is a vegetarian because she lives on a farm... very confusing person.

I feel so tired now though, I haven’t had to pay that much attention to anything the last few months but I’ve worked so hard to get where I am and I’ve still got a way to go but I’m going to prove everyone who has doubted me wrong.

I’m actually looking forward to putting everything into the next two years.

The other good thing about our tutor group is all the girls and guys get on, no one is really up themselves, and there’s been no major bitching yet!

Now for a weekend of relaxing before everything really kicks off.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment