Monday 20 September 2010

Not everything goes as planned

Crap day, everything seems really bad at the moment, I just want to sleep.

All everyone wants to do is talk about what my sister is doing at uni, I’m not being funny and I know I’m really selfish but I’ve just started college it’d be nice for people to pay a little bit of interest to me and not always expect me to be ‘just like my sister’.

Got rid of my ex again for the time being.

Work with a really cool awesome guy in media today, I don’t know his name though, but he was a laugh, an upside to the day.

Only two lessons tomorrow, the rest of the day is frees.

I established how to get to college on the bus today, tomorrow I have to work out how to get home on it, should be interesting I might just walk so I don’t have to face my parents as soon.

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment