Thursday 9 September 2010

Fresh start

I can’t believe I wasn’t looking forward to college, I love it induction day number one is over, and met tons of new people had a laugh with peoples, played a drum and had actually a good time. My new media teacher is wicked, my ICT teacher seems okay and my tutor seems pretty cool too. So all in all today went really well.

I’m actually really glad that I’m going to college so pulling out would have been stupid!

I’m even looking forward to going tomorrow even though I did get homework today which was reading like a zillion pages in out ICT textbooks (well a zillion is a slight exaggeration) but it is boring the only part of today that I didn’t like.

Hopefully I’ll get to talk to Scott at some point tonight.

I’m actually looking forward to the next two years!

So my fresh start is going well, might not last for long but for the time being I’m going to enjoy being happy and meeting all these new people. Oh yeah my tutor group is a laugh too which is a bonus!

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment