Friday 3 September 2010

I don’t want to be like every other girl in the world

Got some new football boots today, in WHITE, I know they won’t stay that colour for long but they do look pretty cool, two more hats to add to my collection, a bag for college and a couple of dvds to watch.

Got rid of my ex finally, no I didn’t kill him yes I did just tell him wear to go. Can’t be asked with people like that anymore, college is going to be my fresh start so I need to start making it exactly that.

I seriously love Lindsay Lohan’s music!

I’m working on some editing of some new videos, don’t know what yet but I’ll find something, might make my own music video for a song or something, need to practice for media next year, got loads of notes still to read too...

My time on the computer is being limited again due to the headaches.

We’re having most probably our last BBQ of the summer, exciting I know.

Not much else to say really.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment