Monday 30 August 2010

Try and take my mind off of it

Sometimes your mind wonders and it starts to consider things and over think way too much, well I know for sure that’s what mine does.

I went shopping with my sister yesterday and got Scott’s birthday present, hopefully I’ve got it right (fingers crossed). Didn’t get anything for college but I’ll do that today or tomorrow maybe... probably not. Got some new clothes and a book, yes a book I don’t very much normally but this summer I’ve got through loads of books. I’ve still got to sort out my Mum’s birthday present as well. It was alright till I got home and spent time on my own.

I’m still really worried about losing Scott, things still don’t feel right, added to people telling me we shouldn’t be together, my heads up a bit messed up about us. I don’t know what to do, because I don’t know if he really wants to be with me or not, we don’t talk as much as we used to and things just seem a bit... hopefully everything will be good soon.

My head seems messed up about a lot of things at the moment actually. Too many people thinking they know what’s best for me.

Spent most of last night watching some DVDs intending to have an early night but actually staying up over thinking everything as usual, but that’s what I normally do at the moment so it doesn’t really change anything.

I need to sort out getting a more permanent job, soon.

I want to sort my head out but the more I think about things the worse they seem.

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment