Monday 30 August 2010

Changes, for the better

In the time since I last wrote something for all you people to read, I feel like I’ve come out of a big cloudy mess into something a lot clearer. I think its best I explain, life has been going really good for the last few weeks that I thought something was going to go wrong, but the more I worried about what was going to go wrong the more I realised I was the one making things go wrong (IDIOT I know) so know I’ve decided I’m going to just enjoy things being good, and fix the things I realise I should have fixed a while ago.

Things with me and Scott are better than ever, I know quick change but we talked and I thought about things, and people shouldn’t come in between us, because it’s our relationship not theirs!

I’m hopefully, maybe, should be getting my college stuff tomorrow.

I’m so happy things are starting to work out again, and I’m happy again!

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment