Saturday 14 August 2010

Guess who’s back, back again

It feels weird writing a blog again, I haven’t done it in ages.

My holiday was good apart from we came home early coz one of my auntie’s dogs died, which was all sad a depressing for a few days.

I’ve worked a lot on my writing and I’ve got a lot of stuff to put on my writers cafe profile, which I haven’t got round to doing. I really haven’t got back into all the social networking sites since I’ve come back.

Te worst thing about being back off of holiday is probably the rain, before we went away it was hot, really hot but now all it does is rain.

I’ve read quite a few books lately so I might tell you what I thought of them some other time, if I get round to it. I’ve started loads of things lately and not finished them so don’t get your hopes up too much.

Went shopping yesterday and I seem to of spent £50 on basically nothing.

My music computer has crashed, the one that had my lyrics saved on it, my backing tracks that aren’t finished saved on it, everything to do with making music. Hopefully it hasn’t died completely, fingers crossed.

I’m getting closer to starting college, I still don’t really want to go, and I’m basically only doing it to make everyone else happy.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment