Friday 20 August 2010

I feel MEGA ill

Right, I haven’t written a long blog in ages and to be honest I don’t know why. I can’t exactly say I’ve been busy coz I haven’t.

I’m supposed to be working on Sunday but don’t think I will be coz our cars broken, I really need the money though.

As much as I’m not looking forward to college it will be good in some ways because I will be able to meet new people, and I love getting to know knew people. Plus I’m starting to get used to the idea of going now.

My sister got into Bournemouth University so i might be able to go stay with her sometime when I get bored of being at home.

I really can’t wait to be able to drive, I’ll have some freedom.

Scott seems distant with me like he did when everything happened with Pearl, I hope nothing is going to happen with us.

And to top everything else off I feel MEGA ill.

Okay this wasn’t the long blog I was going to write but I need to get back into writing every day.

Laterz xx

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment