Sunday 29 August 2010

I might get your heart racing In my skin-tight jeans Be your teenage dream tonight Let you put your hands on me In my skin-tight jeans Be your teenage dream tonight

I didn’t post yesterday, there wasn’t really a reason for it, I just didn’t, actually I didn’t go on the computer all day... that’s kind of surprising!

Me and Scott seem to be drifting apart, I don’t know if that’s the right word for it actually, things just don’t feel right at the moment, and I’m taking it out on him to make things even worse! We don’t talk as much as we used to, and I don’t know hard to explain but it just doesn’t feel like us at the moment, I hope it changes soon.

I hate it when I hear a song that is exactly how I feel and I didn’t realise ‘that’ was how I felt... it’s weird.

I have this thing at the moment for old style R&B it sounds really good, and the words actually mean something, which is a bit different to modern day music, (I sound really old saying that)

I’m going into town today for a bit of retail therapy, got a whole list of stuff to get, the shops don’t open till like 10am so we’re not going to the park & ride till about 10 so we don’t have to wait around for everything to open up (that was my ingenious idea right there). Milly’s cookies and a McDonalds sounds really appealing at the moment and it’s only 9:40am, kind of worrying, but I suppose I’ve got to make the most of it before the football season starts and I can’t eat anything that’s full of fattening stuff (very scientific, I know)

Everyone keeps saying I should get my poetry published but the only problem with that is no one ever tells you how to go about it, and it probably costs a lot to get it done.

I have found my summer song:

I’ll fill you in later about my day today

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment