Monday 23 August 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now, wish right now

Right work yesterday was good made nearly £200, but now I’ve ended up with a swollen leg that I can’t walk on and the news to my Granddad being in hospital.

I can’t believe he’s in hospital he was supposed to be going on holiday; instead he collapsed and had a fit resulting in an ambulance ride to hospital. When he was there turns out he’s had chest pains for the last 2 weeks and didn’t tell anyone. The doctors found a clot in his stomach and ran some test. He was okay last night and his chest pains seem to be going. Now I’m sat looking after my brother and cousin while my Mum, Nan, Aunty and Sister all go to the hospital as my Sister is the only one who can drive. My Uncle decided his holiday was more important.

I was so lucky I had Scott last night, I feel really bad for keeping him up half the night though, it’s really good to know I have him!

My brother and my cousin are doing my head in with the relentless shooting on the xbox seriously it doesn’t seem like that much fun.

I’m going to try and walk back up the stairs to get my art stuff and work out what I need to get for college, then finish working out what I’m getting for Scott and then work out what to get for my Mum’s birthday.

I like having money it means I can but what I want when I want, hopefully I’ll be able to buy some more art stuff, I’m getting back into it now I don’t have to do it for my GCSE’s. That’s the other thing I’m supposed to pick up my GCSE results tomorrow, I’m not really that fussed about them coz I know I haven’t don’t great in them and whatever I’ve got I can’t change. Plus if it means I can’t do what I want at college then it won’t bother me too much either.

Oh yeah, I’m working on some new writing stuff and some new lyrics although it never really amounts to anything.

Laterz xo

Love you so much baby, thank you for last night xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment