Wednesday 2 December 2009

:(









grrrr punched a basketball out of fustration today :( now my hand is all bruised :(

well i knew i'd failed in these exams but not this much:

maths: 32/60
physics: 15/42
biology: E can't remember what i got
textiles: B

major fail so far havent got the rest of my results yet

really cant wait to be wiv my babee :)



i love that song

everything about him is amazing and i dont know what i would do wiv out him, he's so special to me. i cant stay annoyed wiv him and even whe people say to me he shouldnt say those kinda things to me i still end up defending him its like i cant take people judging him when i know what he's really like and how we are together , i know we're gonna get through this, he's everything to me.

i'm really not looking forward to gettin all my other results :/

anyways,

laterz xx
i love you babeee and i always will no matter what happens we can work through it
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment