Thursday 3 December 2009

why is people bother to do this??

you give people a chance to come clean, and then everything points to them lying to you.

they say they love you >> it that just a joke to them?

to all my mates i'm now a mug coz i want to let him explain everything to me and hear the truth from him.

i guess you wanna know whats up... well my whole world sorta came crashing down in ICT i logged on to my facebook and i see that my what i thought was my boyfriend has comments on his relationship change saying stuff about some other girl.... i just hope everything that was there aint true.

now all my mates think i'm a mug...

...guess i am...

...no reply to my texts...

...change in how he is wiv me....

...comments on fb...

...people telling me he has cheated on me...

...him saying to me that he fancies her...

after all that i give him the benefit of the doubt... i guess i must be

errrrrggghhh i just wanna know what is goin on and where i stand i dont want to lose him but it's looking like i already have.

laterz x

No comments:

Post a Comment