Thursday 17 December 2009

If you want me I must be doing something right....

i never thought i would say this, but i'm glad me and him are over, coz now i have found someone that treats me with respect, and i know loves me as much as i love him <3

he knows that we have to take things slow, but we've already got so much planned.

he was so cute walking me home on saturday, really looking forward to tomorrow afternoon :)

he is everything that i could ever want and moree

friday afternoon with him <3
saturday afternoon with him <3
sunday with him <3
tuesday shopping with him <3
christmas eve with him <3
new year with him <3

i'm so glad he's bin there for me the last week and a half, and now that our feelings for each other have grown so much, nothing is goin to stand in our way of being together.

i hope we're together for a long time babyy xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment