Monday 9 May 2011

Short But Sweet

I’m really tired so I’m going to try and keep this post really short.

I’m really worried about Scott as his concussion hasn’t really gone from the weekend and I can’t do anything to help him, I wish there was more I could do but there isn’t. I feel basically useless.

Today has been a fairly busy day, had every single lesson but managed to clear a few things up. I collected the pink form I’ve been waiting for for a few days and filled it in, just need to hand it in tomorrow, I’m applying to be a student mentor.

Life is just really crazy at the moment and I’m starting my own little project which has plenty of ways for it to expand but I’ll tell you all more about that some other time.

I just feel absolutely shattered, at college all day tomorrow but I have two frees so it’s not all bad.

- OVER AND OUT -

4 comments:

  1. I know that this is a late comment since you wrote this several months ago but nonetheless I am going to leave a comment saying a) I hope your boyfriend's alright b) I hope that college life is better this year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is right and need full and very help full. I really need to know this.I wish you post this

    type of things many many times. I have a dog food site http://www.petfood.com/ all news about any

    dog food news about there likes, cost, activity are here. that link is

    ReplyDelete
  3. ften, an inventor would like to rely upon a 'non-disclosure agreement' or NDA to prevent others from copying their idea. This is most often a very poor choice. One important reason, an NDA is an agreement not to disclose. Many times, performing the invention doesn't involve disclosure of the information. However, there is a far more important reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi S.J!

    It's melissa here from Melissa Nevaeh Jiedyn.

    You follow me via your blog.

    I noticed tonight that you have our {old} blog on your sidebar.

    I just want to take a moment to say thank you for following us and for sharing us with your network.

    We now blog at http://mrsmelissabaker.blogspot.com.au if your interested in following us some more..

    I see you haven't blogged much lately.

    I hope to see you blogging more as I will be following you!

    Thanks again and God Bless
    Melissa Baker

    ReplyDelete